X Interfejs NMEA do WiFi (38400 baud)
“Create a wifi network on your boat with NMEA data available for iPhones, iPad or Android tablets — and PCs and MACS too. Turn you mobile device into a full featured navigator with access to all your boat’s AIS data — the WLN10HS is preset to 38400 baud for AIS information”
This innovative and cost effective wireless device creates its own 802.11b+g wireless access point which any other wireless device can connect to, such as a Smart Phone, Netbook or Laptop. Connect it to any device or system that has an NMEA 0183 output and it will automatically read the data and transmit it wirelessly to another wireless device.
The NMEA 0183 data is transferred using TCP/UDP protocol to a suitably compatible application on the wireless device. A number of Marine Navigation software packages support TCP/UDP data transfer including; SmarterTrack (PC) OpenCPN (PC/Mac/Linux) SeaPro (PC) Rose Point Coastal Explorer (PC) MaxSea (PC) and Nobeltec (PC) MacENC (Macs) iNavX (iPhone/iPad) Nav Apps: iSailor and iRegatta If you are connecting the WLN10HS to an AIS receiver or transponder, then Digital Yacht’s free iAIS app is downloadable from the Apple App Store, which will display an AIS radar type picture on your Apple device.
- High Speed Wireless NMEA Data server(38400 baud)
- Reads NMEA 0183 data and transmits it wirelessly over 802.11b+g
- Can be fitted to an AIS unit or NMEA Multiplexer that is outputting/inputting NMEA 0183 data at 38400 baud
- Supports Bi-Directional communication but must be at the same 38400 baud rate
- Free iAIS App for iPhone, iTouch or iPad
- Creates an 802.11b+g wireless access point and then transmits data via TCP/UDP link
- TCP allows single device connection while UDP allows multiple devices to receive the data
- Fully compatible with popular iNavX navigation application for Apple mobile devices
- Easy to install IP54 black box solution