WINDSENSE WIRELESS WIND SYSTEM WITH MAST HEAD UNIT
Wireless Wind System with wired mast head unit and wireless output to iOS and Android Apps
The WindSense system features an ultra tough Wind Transducer with Igildur™ bearings for exceptional life and corrosion resistance. Data transmission is via a super-thin 20m digital cable providing fast update NMEA0183 ($MWV) data to the below deck wireless interface.
Wind data is then wirelessly streamed to any compatible App or Navigation software package enabling Apparent, True*, Close Haul or Running data to be displayed on an iOS, Android, Mac or Windows device. Up to 7 mobile devices can receive the same data, so crew and family members can also see exactly what the wind is doing.
The Wireless interface box has a configurable NMEA0183 input/output (4800/38400 baud) allowing GPS, Instrument or AIS data be be multiplexed (combined) with the WindSense data and streamed to the mobile devices/apps
*True Wind readings require boat speed (SOG or STW) data to be available.
- Wireless Wind system for Smart Phones, Tablets and Laptops
- Ultra tough Mast Head Unit
- Igildur™ bearings for exceptional life and corrosion resistance
- Full range of Apps to display Apparent, True*, Close Haul and Running data
- 12/24v DC operation with minimal power consumption
- Mast Head Unit can be used independently as an NMEA0183 wind transducer
- Other NMEA0183 data can be multiplexed and streamed wirelessly with the wind data
- Support up to 7 wireless devices
- LED Status Indicators and alignment switch
- 20m Ultra-thin mast cable